5-Star-Rated Orthodontist for Invisalign in Chiefland, FL & Gainesville, FL
Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly With Invisalign From Martin Kids Dental
As a proud provider of Invisalign in Chiefland, FL and Gainesville, FL, our 5-star orthodontic team at Martin Kids Dental have improved countless smiles. Our orthodontist Dr. Bill Martin has extensive expertise in creating healthy, beautiful smiles with the revolutionary technology of Invisalign’s clear, removable aligners. Invisalign provides a level of discretion that exceeds even clear braces, making it a great option for both teens and adults.
Enjoy Easy & Comfortable Treatment With Invisalign
Invisalign treatment with Martin Kids Dental provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling! Consider these fabulous ways that Invisalign makes straightening your teeth easy…
- True discretion. Invisalign provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. With Invisalign, no one needs to know if you are undergoing treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort. Invisalign doesn’t use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won’t get sore or raw from chafing brackets. Invisalign’s smooth plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions. With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With Invisalign, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky’s the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene. Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that archwire can be tough. Once again, Invisalign’s aligners come to the rescue! Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you’re done.
- No impact on your hobbies. With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instruments. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing custom-made mouthguards for braces. Invisalign’s removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a digital 3D model of your teeth to create a set of custom-designed aligners for your unique smile. First, our Gainesville and Chiefland orthodontist, Dr. Martin, meets with you to confirm that you are a strong candidate for Invisalign. During your exam and consultation, he creates a digital impression of your teeth with our 3D scanning technology.
Next, our office sends your digital scan and customized treatment plan to Invisalign’s specialized lab, where they use highly advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for your unique smile. Each aligner represents a different point along the path that your teeth will move. Depending on your smile, most cases finish treatment between 14 and 18 months.
You wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment. About every 6 weeks, you will visit our orthodontic office to check your progress and receive the next few aligners for your treatment. As you continue to wear the virtually invisible aligners, they gradually re-position and adjust your teeth into a radiant smile that you’ll be proud to show.
Request Your FREE Martin Kids Orthodontic Assessment for Invisalign in Chiefland, FL, or Gainesville, FL
Not everyone is a good candidate for Invisalign in Chiefland, FL, or Gainesville, FL, but our experienced orthodontist Dr. Martin can determine if clear aligners are right for you during your completely free Martin Kids Orthodontic Assessment. This free, no-obligation assessment is available for patients of all ages – children and adults – and includes a complete exam, 3D x-rays, intraoral photos, and a comprehensive Invisalign consultation with Dr. Martin.
To request your complimentary Martin Kids Orthodontic Assessment, call our Chiefland orthodontic office at 352.490.0900, our Gainesville orthodontic office at 352.371.3200. To use our convenient online appointment request form, click here.
Come experience Martin Kids Dental! You will see for yourself that we offer innovative Invisalign in Chiefland, FL, Gainesville, FL, Jonesville, FL, Newberry, FL, Williston, FL, High Springs, FL, Alachua, FL, Cross City, FL, Old Town, FL, Trenton, FL, Bell, FL and Archer, FL.
You can also click here to learn more about other adult orthodontic options available at Martin Kids Dental. We look forward to starting you on the path to your best smile!
Martin Kids Dental Is a 5-Star-Rated Provider of Invisalign in Chiefland, FL & Gainesville, FL – Serving Chiefland, Gainesville, Jonesville, Williston, High Springs, Newberry, Alachua, Cross City, Old Town, Trenton, Bell & Archer, FL